PACIFIC HQ is an impressive luxury motor yacht and was built by Jemison Boats, USA in 1999. Between 2010 and 2012, she underwent a complete rebuild to marine offshore-survey requirements and to the design of naval architects Bakewell-White. In 2018, a further refit was completed at Oceania Marine, including a full repaint and new whisper-quiet generators with underwater exhausts. She has been professionally maintained and is an ideal candidate for immediate, extensive coastal New Zealand cruising or a journey through the Pacific. PACIFIC HQ makes the perfect mothership or long-range explorer, as she is completely self-sufficient and carries up to 100,000 litres of fuel and 15,000 litres of water (plus watermaker). With her attributes, she can manage offshore pursuits of five (5) months or more at a time. Her prior owners have taken her to Australia, Tonga, Chesterfield Reef, the Wanganella Banks, New Caledonia and around New Zealand. Key specifications:
- LOA 95′ – 28.90 metres, beam 25′ 6″ – 7.82 metres, draft 10′ 5″ – 3.20 metres, displacement 190 tonnes dry and 310 tonnes wet
- Accommodations include 4 guest cabins, 4 generous en-suites and 3 crew quarters.
- Engine: Single 671HP Caterpillar 3412 shaft drive diesel with only 3294 hours
- Generators: 80kw and 55 kw Kohler both new in 2018
- Naiad stabiliser system fitted, Hi-AB crane, dive compressor, fully air-conditioned throughout
With her power she can cruise at 8 to 9 knots and use only 70 litres per hour
She was previously in NZ Safe Ship Management and a berth license is also available in Opua, Bay of Islands.
What can you say, apart from adventure and discovery awaiting you this is an opportunity not to be overlooked!