GLI Yacht Brokers are delighted to introduce the 55m Steel Motor Yacht LADY D.
She was originally constructed in 1976 as a US Coast Guard Inspected, ABS Classified, and Load Lined Offshore Oilfield Supply Vessel and was reconfigured and reconstructed in 1989 as an ocean-going yacht, accommodating up to 14 guests in seven staterooms. She underwent recent upgrades to her mechanical systems and hull in 2005/2006.
LADY D is an incredible global cruiser, with an outstanding range and exceptional levels of comfort, which has been maintained and equipped to the highest standards.
• LADY D boasts a unique history
• She has been maintained to exacting standards.
• LADY D is presented in excellent condition
• She offers large volumes and very long range cruising
• The yacht is ABS classified